The building is from 1914 but has been used as a hotel since December 1993. In 1994 it was awarded a three-star classification, a first in Halle on the Saale. Since 2013 the hotel is under new management and now welcomes guests with a new façade, newly renovated rooms and guest rooms, and greater overall comfort. A 26 m² room is available for meetings and events. The river meadows along the Saale invite long, refreshing walks.