The “Mitteldeutsche Schweißlehr- und Versuchsanstalt” (SLV), when founded in 1930, expressed its regional claim through its name. Till this very day the SLV Halle GmbH is firmly rooted in Central Germany and a prominent participant in national welding landscape. Together with the GSI (International Welding Technology Company - Gesellschaft für Schweißtechnik International mbH) it maintains a powerful national network with international reach.
The SLV can be reached with by lines 3, 8 and 12. The conference venue also has a large auditorium with 230 seats. There are also five available conference rooms: Auditorium 1 (300 m²), Auditorium 8 (180 m²), Auditoriums 5 and 6 (80 m² each) and Auditorium 9 (64 m²). In addition to that is, there is also an 80 m² exhibition space.