Back in its day the Amtsgarten was utilised by Magdeburg archbishops as a decorative garden and fruit orchard. In 1740 it was transformed into a beautiful baroque garden, adapted to be a flattering imitation of the Wörtlitzer Park. In 1906 it became a municipal garden, open to the public. Its precious old trees are a sight to behold.
06114 Halle (Saale)